Friday, September 21, 2007

SP NERON Inspires Aklan PNP

By PO1 Nida L. Gregas
The Aklan PNP officers and members were inspired of the former Aklan PPO Director PSSUPT Nemesio P Neron’s message as invited guest of honor and speaker in “Monday Distinguished Visitor’s Program” at Aklan Police Provincial Office, Camp Pastor Martelino, Kalibo, Aklan on 10 September 2007.
“I have two reasons why I appreciated so much the invitation of Aklan PPO . First, I was once the Provincial Director of Aklan PPO. I like to express my heartfelt thanks and gratitude to men and women of Aklan PPO during my stint as Provincial Director. Second, I was elected as Sangguniang Panlalawigan member which I garnered the highest number of votes during the May 14, 2007 elections, SP Nemesio Neron said.
Aklan Police Director Police Senior Superintendent Benigno B. Durana, Jr. said, “Poverty is not a hindrance of life success”. SP Neron is the living witness of a successful individual, PD Durana added.
The activity is conducted every first Monday of each month which aims to bring closer the PNP to the community. Aside from recognition of distinguished visitor, Aklan PNP also awards commendations to deserving PNP personnel who give high moral to the welfare of every police units or an individual. (PIO-Aklan PPO) /MP

No comments: