Friday, May 15, 2009

PNRC Recognizes/Awards Volunteers

by AMBROSIO R. VILLORENTE



Kalibo International Airport Manager, Engr. Percival Malonesio (extreme right) is shown with (l to r) Ms. Arcely Pelayo, Administrator, PNRC Aklan Chapter; Atty. Ronquillo C. Tolentino, Chairman, PNRC Aklan Chapter and Senior Board Member, Atty. Selwyn C. Ibaretta.


Atty. Ronquillo C. Tolentino presided in the Recognition and Awarding Ceremonies of the Philippine National Red Cross (PNRC) Aklan chapter to its volunteers who spent their own money, time and effort during the relief operations to the victims of typhoon Frank last year. Some 64 individuals and seven organizations were awarded Merit and Commendation Certificates, and Re-cognition and Appre-ciation Certificates.

Atty. Ronquillo C. Tolentino is the current PNRC Aklan chapter chairman, Board of Directors. In his welcome message, Tolentino gave emphasis on the role which PNRC does the relief operation after typhoon Frank which left several persons dead, thousand of families homeless, and billion pesos worth of property damaged.

Dr. Ambrosio R. Villorente introduced the guest of honor and speaker – Gov. Carlito S. Marquez even if he was ably represented by Hon. Selwyn C. Ibaretta, Sr. Board Member, SP Aklan. Gov. Marquez was unable to attend the ceremony. He was in Bacolod City to perform important official duty.

Atty. Allen S. Quimpo led the list of individual awardees, while Philippine Airlines Foundation led the organization awardees.

The award ceremonies was held on Thursday morning, May 14 in Capt. Mijares Memorial Bldg., XIX Martyrs St., Kalibo, Aklan.

The awards were presented by Atty. Selwyn C. Ibaretta, Atty. Ronquillo C. Tolentino, Mr. Ernesto F. Melgarejo, and Dr. Ambrosio R. Villorente. /MP

2 comments:

evelynlachica said...

Atty Ronquillo C. Tolentino:

My mom, Henrietta M. Lachica, daughter of Mrs. Jovita B. Magno had been wanting to communicate with you sir regarding a land decision of our property in Aklan. I would like to request you to provide me with your email address, phone number and or business/home address. My email address in Baltimore is:
evelynlachica08@comcast.net

I intend to go home to P.I. sometime next year.Thanks.

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody, My name is.Mrs.Juliet Quin. I live in Canada and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $ 54,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $ 54,000.00 Canada Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs.Juliet Quin that refer you to him. Contact Dr Purva Pius via email: reply to email (urgentloan22@gmail.com)