Thursday, April 11, 2013
Humors For Matured & Adults
1. Behind every successful woman, there is a satisfied man.But behind a satisfied woman, there is usually an exhausted man.
2. Sex is like a restaurant. Sometimes you get full satisfactory service, and sometimes you have to be satisfied with self service.
3. Why was the two-piece swimsuit invented? To separate the hairy section from the dairy section.
4. Woman complaining to a dentist: “It’s painful! I’ll rather have a baby than have a tooth removed”. Dentist: “Make up your mind soon. I’ll adjust the chair accordingly”.
5. Old lady, 85, virgin, about to die wanted her tombstone to read: “Born a virgin, lived a virgin, died a virgin.” The engineer shortened it to: “RETURNED UNOPENED” (by Atty. Ronquillo C. Tolentino) /MP