Sunday, December 20, 2009

Kalibo Candidates In May 2010 Election


For the information of the voters concerning the official candidates in the May 10, 2010 elections for Mayor and Sangguniang Bayan members, Madyaas Pen will publish by municipalities their names and political party affiliation. The candidates for the capital town of Kalibo is published first. The candidates of 16 other municipalities will follow in the forthcoming issues.

For Kalibo Mayor – Beltran, Pablo, Jr. Dela Cruz – Independent (I); Fernandez, Efren Quimpo – I; Lachica, William – Bigkis Pinoy (BP); Quimpo, Mark Vega – Liberal Party (LP). For Vice Mayor – Malapad, Gregorio Reyes – Lakas Kampi CMD (LK CMD); Mejes, Roberto Aglubat – I; Regalado, Madeline Ang – BP; Sodusta, Immanuel Labor – I.

For SB members: Aranas, Edgar Inguillo – LP; Belayro, Erlinda Sarabia – I; Bongabong, Reygie Abello – I; Concepcion, Rogelio Apolonio – I; Custodio, Emmett Legaspi – BP; Dela Cruz, Emmanuel Soviet Russia Aguirre – Nacionalista Party (NP); Demogina, Darius Inocencio –BP; Fernandez, Ariel Oñas – LP; Indadaño, Hospicio Urbano – I; Jizmundo, Sr. Freddie Enriquez – I; Lao, Peter Jene Nidua – BP; Marte, Ronald Lachica – LP; Melgarejo, Bert Cipriano – I; Morales, Guadillo Zapico – I; Policarpio, Rodillo Lachica – BP; Quimpo, George Lumbad – LK CMD; Rebaldo, Randy Anthony Acevedo – NP; Rentillo, Jodel Bantigue – I; Reyes, Ronce Malic – LK CMD; Sarabia, Jovito Reyes – BP, Sualog Andrewlini Dumalaog – I; Suarez III, Cristanciano Ang – NP; Suerte Felipe, Edgar Gonzales – I; Sy, Mark Mitchell Celiz – NP; Tambong, Nilda Buyoc – BP; Taytayon, Ervie Sarabia – I; Tejada, Arnaldo Macavinta – BP; Villanueva, Buencamino Fernandez – BP; Villanueva, Roberto Delos Santos – I; Villanueva Sr, Pacifico Layson – I. /MP

1 comment:

mayorramonguico said...

Thanks for the information. Your post really helped. Keep posting!


-pia-