Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Washington Candidates For May 2010 Election


For the information of the voters concerning the official candidates in the May 10, 2010 elections for Mayor, Vice Mayor, and Sangguniang Bayan members in the town of New Washington, the candidates are as follows:

For Mayor – Willex Borres MeƱez – Independent (I); Apollo Barrios Peralta – I, and Edgar Rogando Peralta – Lakas Kampi CMD (LK CMD). For Vice Mayor – Precious Popes Pandongon – I, and Jean Tejada Velarde – LK CMD.

For SB members: Alberto Mesina Andrade – LK CMD; Ruperto Ilidan Cayetano – LK CMD, Celia Carpio Dela Cruz – LK CMD, Lollybe Dela Cruz Leyson – I, Ethel Magalit Manikan – I, Jessica Regenio Mercedes – LK CMD, Rizalino Del Rosario Neri – I, Ely Rutao Peralta – I, Rodolfo Dalida Perucho – LK CMD, Jesus Belonio Quimpo – LK CMD, Junie Delos Santos Repiano – LK CMD, Danilo Recibe Teodosio – I, and Estrella Estrella Velarde – LK CMD. /MP

No comments: