Christmas time, a time to give, forgive, and forget. Above all, Christmas is remembering the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ. As Christians, we live by His words. To make our Christian lives more happy, follow and practice the following:
1. Justness. Being fair to everyone will make positive responses and feedbacks. Thus only good words will be heard.
2. Eagerness. Willing to work for the betterment of one’s self and family. When accomplishing a job with enthusiasm, it is self-fulfilling.
3. Simplicity. Simple living requires simple wants. One will not sacrifice just to compete or surpass to what others have.
4. Understanding. Learn to put yourself in the shoes of others. By this, you can realize how things go through.
5. Satisfaction. Be happy and contented of what you have and what you are. Anyway, what you do is what you get.
6. Caring. When you look upon the welfare of your fellowmen, God sees it. It will go back to you in hundred folds. Not in material things but through Prayer that you will always be blessed and healthy.
7. Humility. No matter what is our profession, what is our position in the government, what is our level of financial status in life, Jesus Christ is our example. He stepped down from heaven just to reach His people.
8. Respect. "Respect is not bought, it is gained". By giving it, you will receive it. it starts by respecting yourself that it will radiate to others.
9. Integrity. We should live an honest and decent life, doing what is right and just. A good character reaps love, trust and respect.
10. Selective. God has given us conscience for us to discern what is wrong and what is right. Select things that would make you someone to look upon.
11. Thankful. Be thankful of everything you have. God is just a prayer away. All things we have are lent from Him. Why not thank our Master?
JESUS CHRIST is our guide to a happier Christian living. Let us make everyday a Christmas day. (by MYRA A. POLESTICO) /MP