Thursday, February 23, 2012

Aklanon To The Bb. Pilipinas


Marie Virginia Cecile Molo Peter




Hi! My name is Marie Molo Peter, 21 years old and I am of Filipina, Norwegian and German decent. My mother is pure Filipina originally from Tangalan, Aklan. Whereas my father is half Norwegian and half German. I was born in Kalibo, Aklan where I was enrolled in Aklan Learning Center for Kindergarten and Prep. School before we moved to Norway at the age of 7.

I´ve lived in Fredrikstad, Norway for 14 years before I, in 2010 moved to Munich, Germany for a study-year.

Now I am back in the Philippines competing for one of the 2012 Binibining Pilipinas crowns. I am representing the Province of Aklan in the pageant, and I am rooting for the support of my fellow Aklanons - sa suporta ag pagsalig ninyo kakon, naduduea ro akong kagauy. Para da sa inyo tanan.

Marie Virginia Cecile Molo Peter is representing the Province of Aklan to the Bb. Pilipinas 2012 screenees during the 1st Callback who formed part of Jonas Gaffud’s Aces & Queens. This half-Norwegian, half-Filipina is initially bashed in different pageant sites, with harsh comments being undeservingly hurled at her. She was able to read the bad remarks. But not someone who will cry and sulk in one corner. She simply posted this brief message in her: “To all my haters, you are my motivators.”

In fairness to Marie, she looks so much more beautiful in person. Some of her photos do not give justice to how she gives impact in the flesh. I believe that she is qualified to become an Official Candidate for 2012, and can even work wonders during the preliminaries en route to surprising us all.

Bb. Pilipinas 2012: Official Number Assignments Posted on February 13, 2012 of the 30 Bb. Pilipinas 2012 candidates are: #1 Karen Gallman, #2 Roxane De Castro, #3 Nicole Marable, #4 Jaine Hidalgo, #5 Rose Ann Aguilar, #6 Maria Alicia Elena Ariosa, #7 Patricia Lae Ejercitado, #8 Nicole Schmitz, #9 Mary Jean Lastimosa, #10 Jillean Camille Orbina, #11 Marie Virginia Cecile Peter, #12 Mika Maxine Medina, #13 Katrina Jayne Dimaranan, #14 Gina Joy Howell, #15 Elaine Kay Moll, #16 Liezl Alcantara, #17 Anna Czarina Buenviaje, #18 Janine Tugonon, #19 Roxane Joy Jesalva, #20 Roxanne Tadique, #21 Giselle Angelica Munoz, #22 Meiji Cruz, #23 Goldy Baroa, #24 Fer Mary Baliquig, #25 Chloe Zanardi,#26 Angelee Delos Reyes, #27 Golda Soller, #28 Marie Irisha Arcenas, #29 Annalie Forbes, and #30 Sherlyn Gonzales. (Bb. Pilipinas official blog) /MP

No comments: