Wednesday, July 29, 2015

The Good Life By Megs S. Lunn


GOD FIGHTS FOR YOU

Can you recall the times when you have found yourself in a dangerous situation? If yes, what did you do?

Do you know that God saves not just our lives but also opportunities that we think we have lost over time due to some unplanned circumstances? He saved us in some situations we never imagine we can get away with it. He saves us from the work of the devil and evil people. He fought a good fight for us, even before we were born, and He continuously fights for us to victory.

When I pray, I pray for a heart to forgive and forget. I pray for people that I hurt, that they may come out in the open so I can say ‘sorry’ or either way, to come out and they can tell me that I have hurt them and so that I can say ‘sorry’ to them in return. Indeed, God knows everything. God has His way to make people realize that they are wrong and have wronged. Someone long time ago gave me this Healing Prayer at Bedtime:

“Lord, Jesus, through the power of the Holy Spirit, go back into my memory as I sleep.

Every hurt that has ever been done to me, heal that hurt.

Every hurt that I have ever caused another person, heal that hurt.

All the relationships that have been damaged in my whole life that I am not aware of, heal those relationship.

I chose to forgive and to ask to be forgiven.

Remove whatever bitterness may be in my heart.

Lord, fill the empty spaces with Your love. Thank you Jesus. Amen.”

Just recently, a letter arrived from someone who sent a ‘sincere apology’ for he had wronged me. Was I happy? So-so. I felt thankful at first, and then I felt sorry for him  after. Thankful that God answered my prayers fighting for justice and the truth to come out. ‘Sorry ‘because it’s a pity for these people to just believe someone who use the abused of power to implicate others just to sustain their greed of power. Does justice prevail? What will you do in this situation? Will you forgive and forget? or just forgive and do not forget? Forgiveness is easier said than done. But God promised that, “The Lord will fight for you; you have only to keep still.” (Exodus 14:14)

With this promise, I have never failed to trust God and hope in His goodness and promises. Along the road, God did not promise for a ‘smooth ride.’ But I have to take up my crosses and face my challenges and implement it faithfully. Because no matter how big the battle I am facing, in quietness, God will fight for me and for us. My priest friend said, “God is greater than the battle we are facing. Trust the Lord to fight for you, to lead  you.” That was an inspiration to keep still because yes, God is fighting for us.

At the end of the day, I believed that life is still about relationship. It may be difficult to know God’s will, but keep still, for God has lined up many opportunities for you to render good in this world, there are good people around you that will help you stand when it’s needed and face the right opportunities for you to show your worth. Keep still and keep your faith. Hold on tight to Him and pray without ceasing.  God will indeed fight for you! /MP

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

How I Got My Loan From A Genuine And Reliable Loan Company

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs.Irene Query. I live in Philippines and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $150,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of$150,000.00 US. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs.Irene Query, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.


1. Your Full names:_______
2. Contact address:_______
3. Country Of Residence:______
4. Loan Amount Required:________
5. Duration:_____
6. Gender:_____
7. Occupation:________
8. Monthly Income:_______
9. Date Of Birth:________
10.Telephone Number:__________

Regards.
Managements
Email Us: urgentloan22@gmail.com