Saturday, October 04, 2008

Entrepreneurial Farmer


Ambrosio R. Villorente
Conversation of Two Milkfish
Male Milkfish-Partner, please enjoy the food our caretaker is giving us.
Female Milkfish-Sure, I always enjoy my feed.
Male Milkfish-Beauti-ful! That will make us grow fast and tastety.
Female Milkfish-Enjoy everything in life for when our size grows to one half kilo, our boss will catch and sell us for food.
Male Milkfish-That is unfair, I wish to live longer and enjoy a long life.
Female Milkfish- Our lives are dependent upon the wish of the fishfarm owner.
Male Milkfish-I’ll escape via the water gate or the water leaks.
Female Milkfish-You’ll be caught again. For me, I hope after catching me, they sell me to the president.
Male Milkfish-She don’t buy fish, she buys just votes.
Female Milkfish-I just don’t care, but not to the thieves.
Hog Dialogue

Hog I-Wi-i-i-i-k-k-k!
Hog II-Why are you so noisy?
Hog I-I’m so hungry and very thirsty. I need to eat and drink.
Hog II-Avoid eating and drinking much. You’ll grow fat.
Hog I-Then, that is just alright.
Hog II-Hogs like you which are fat will surely get slaughtered.
Hog I-Anyway, that is the purpose of our boss why he feeds us and takes care of us.
Hog II-Do you have any purpose of living?
Hog I-What for? W’re just livestock being grown for food.
Hog II-Think big! Think of our people!
Hog I-What about our people?
Hog II-You can save them from poverty
Hog I-How?
Hog II-Let us request our boss that he brings us to the BATASAN as Pork in exchange for billion pesos CDF./MP

No comments: