Thursday, March 11, 2010

Makato Candidates For May 2010 Elections


The official candidates in Makato, Aklan for the May 10, 2010 elections for Mayor, Vice Mayor, and Sangguniang Bayan members are as follows:

There are two candidates for Mayor who are Ramon Salazar Legaspi, Jr. – LK CMD; Virgilita Mationg Pamatian – I, and Venerando Tumbagahan Tayco - I.
There are two candidates for Vice Mayor who are Nerli Fermalino Dela Cena – LK CMD; Reynaldo Tejada Gonzales – I.

There are 24 candidates for the eight positions of SB members. They are Allan Tabernilla Aquino – I, Rexes Murias Custodio – LK CMD, Andrew James Ureta Dela Cruz – I, Bobby Clyde Maravilla Legaspi – NP, Melchor Almero Nicolas – I, Jonathan Esquerra Reyes – I, Apollo Villanueva Roldan – LK CMD, Marcosa Torda Rusia – I, Basilides Tagle Tabernilla – LK CMD, Ermito Tejada Tabigue – LK CMD, Francisco Diego Tampos, Jr. – I, Nelson Torcuator Tapuz – LK CMD, Salvador Policarpio Tenazas – I, Oriel Timtiman Tesorero – I, Alexis Tapleras Togoto, Sr. – I, Felipe Ortega Torda – I, Renato Totol Tordecillas – LK CMD, Danilo Roldan Torre, Jose Danilo Maayon Torrenueva – LK CMD, Estanislao Mabubay Tubao – I, Gary Prado Tubera – I, Rosalie Tenaja Tumbokon – I, and Silmar Umiten Valencia – I. /MP

No comments: