Thursday, November 05, 2009

Roxas - Sanchez Wedding


HUSBAND AND WIFE. Senator Mar Roxas and radio broadcaster Korina Sanchez are bound together as one by veil and cord, in matrimonial ceremonies held on Tuesday at the Sto. Domingo Church. "I offer myself to you as your husband in respect and in trust," Mar vowed, to which Korina replied: "Ngayon at bukas, ako’y iyong-iyo (today and tomorrow, I’m yours)."


Sen. Mar Roxas and radio broadcaster Korina Sanchez are locked in a tight embrace (left) Archbishop Angel Lagdameo declared them husband and wife in matrimonial ceremonies on Tuesday at the Sto. Domingo Church. "I give myself to you as your best friend, to applaud when you succeed and encourage when you stumble. I offer myself to you as your husband in respect and in trust," Mar vowed, while Korina replied, "Dumaan man ang unos, mga pagsubok, ang sakit, ang kabiguan, ako ay mananatiling dikit sa iyong dibdib kahawak ng mahigpit ang iyong mga kamay."


MR. AND MRS. PADYAK. Senator Mar Roxas and radio broadcaster Korina Sanchez pose before their "Bridal Traysikad" outside the Sto. Domingo Church after their wedding on Tuesday.


SEN. AND MRS. ROXAS’ FIRST KISS. Upon Archbishop Angel Lagdameo’s conclusion of the matrimonial rites on Tuesday, October 27 at the Sto. Domingo Church, Senator Mar Roxas and radio broadcaster Korina Sanchez kiss for the first time as husband and wife. "You are precious to me. I am happy we are together, and truly thank you for taking me and putting up with me," Mar said, as Korina replied "Tayo ngayon ay pinagpala ng tadhana at ng Panginoon na mahanap ang isa’t isa. Totoo pala na ang pangarap ay nagaganap (We are blessed by destiny and by the Lord to have found each other. Indeed, dreams do come true)."

No comments: